• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Blewett available for transfer

Cloete

International Captain
u can discuss transfers. but they don't happen till the transfer window is open. don't worry i asked GB.

Cloete

International Captain
ok well i'm on MSN now so u guys should just add me. bugssy already has my address though.

Cloete

International Captain
nah sorry already transferred bulbeck. although i do have andre adams and mark ealham.

Rich2001

International Captain
Hey Marc

What's happened is myself and the Somerset manager were chatting last night and spoke about completing a deal between us. The deal was agreed between us However it won't be completed until the transfer window re-opens next week sometime.

Oh and the deal was

A.Flower + M.Bulbeck FOR M.Ealham + A.Adams

Cloete

International Captain
well basically gb has confirmed it. we just won't get the players until the second the transfer window opens. but basically as soon as the transfer window is opened at that precise milisecond:P we will get the players we traded.