• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WCC Betting!!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Due to work commitments Bugssy will be unable to keep the betting up this season..

If anyone is interested in doing it please contact me ASAP, if not then we will just leave it...
:D:D:D:D:D

Graham

3rd Umpire
I don't mind setting the odds for the games and for the teams' chances in the competitions and keeping the books on that, but that would be the extent of it. I wouldn't bother getting into top runscorers and wicket takers or anything else. I 'm a believer in the 'KISS' method (Keep It Simple Stupid).

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok Graham, u can take that over if u like mate, if anyone is interested in doing highest runscorer and highest wickettaker please ask...
:D:D:D:D

Graham

3rd Umpire
If anybody wants to do a more comprehensive job than I'm offering to do, feel welcome to offer. I won't be offended or affronted at all!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah mate i think he was gonna take the lot over.... unless u want to work something out between urselves...
:D:D:D:D:D

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
I'll need to see a copy of what you guys have got planned to see if it contravenes any of the WCCC's Codes Of Conduct.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's all good, if you want to be part of it though graham just message me when you want something to do.

Rich2001

International Captain
Iam not sure if you are intrested but when Bug's was doing the betting we were possibly going to add a page to the site EG betting info/standings etc and then he would e-mail the info to me each week.

If you would like a page on the site it wont be a problem just let me know :)

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by marc71178
There's no rule that says we HAVE to take part in the betting side is there?
No - bet if you want, if you don't then don't.

However seems a little strange coming from you :lol:

But there was talk (not sure if GB is still doing it) that betting would equal something, so if you lead the betting then you would win something as a congrats

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
My problem is time - I spend too long on here anyway, and gambling with virtual money would probably eat into my research for gambling with real money!

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Originally posted by Rich2001
Iam not sure if you are intrested but when Bug's was doing the betting we were possibly going to add a page to the site EG betting info/standings etc and then he would e-mail the info to me each week.

If you would like a page on the site it wont be a problem just let me know :)
Yeh sounds like a good idea rich, ill probably have a chat with you on monday morning.