• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All Star Games 3 & 4

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
All Star Games 3 & 4

Ok games 3 & 4 in the All Star Series have been run and won...

The results are attatched below....

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Thanx, but i think the media got their conference times mixed up, but seeing as though ur back u can handle them now...
:D:D:D:P:P:P

Graham

3rd Umpire
Man what a couple of wastings! 5-2 to Div1 is looking good now!:)
I hope J.Modanagopal performs better than that for Lancashire in the coming season!:(

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
what a disgrace.
i dont want any of my players to be accoicated with this side any longer.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
well nsw and all stars div 1 coach bugs malone is a very happy man after games 3 and 4 of the all stars game.
with 2 very good games by the div 1 all stars he is confident of taking out the comp with 1 more win to seal it .

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by broncoman
what a disgrace.
i dont want any of my players to be accoicated with this side any longer.
Fair enough... But what's this G.Hick isn't yours anymore, So i will keep him Thanks :P ;) :D

However Bug's watch out for the next match the mighty Tassie/ND pair and will be unleshed on you.

Don't say I didn't warn you :P ;) :D

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Lol haha Div 2 got 2 new low scores and the 2nd one was better

In ur face rich and g.b :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes Div 1 is truly almighty!!

Yes Bow Down , Bow Down

Rich2001

International Captain
Originally posted by lord_of_darkness
Lol haha Div 2 got 2 new low scores and the 2nd one was better

In ur face rich and g.b :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes Div 1 is truly almighty!!

Yes Bow Down , Bow Down
Ok Lord lets get this right now

1 - two lowest scores, we did and iam very dissapointed considering we still have a strong squad, even you have to admit, Lara/Lehmann/Flower/Hick/Warne/Akram and a couple of others are top players

2 - "Yes Div 1 is truly almighty!!" Iam thinking NSW (and QLD to a slightly lesser effect) are truly almighty it was Lee/MacGill that destoryed our batting order in both games and the players like Bevan killed us with there batting, however yes there were a couple of others that have played well, cerdit were cerdits due Div 1 played super cricket :(

3 - I'll let Bug's take the Bow as it was his managment, mind you with the team he has he could have played any of them :(

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
yes yes bow to bugs

haha look div 2 do have a very good side but i am very happy to have div 1 players at my disposal.