• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft!!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
OK well the forum is back up and running and we can get back to business, the 1st round of the draft will be run on Tuesday i need all managers selections by then...

If u do not select i will select for u, and will not be held responsible for what type of player u get...
so make sure u submit...
Here is also a list of the draft order again...

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Okay for the first round how many ppl do i choose eg 1 / 3 / 4 , cause if i make a pick and someone else takes it before me i need a backup right ?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
i have asked all managers to submit 24 players in each round just to be on the safe side...

unless of course u don't have a DP in that round...

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
oh yea just needed to confirm on that "24" thought that number was a bit exaggerated and u were mistaken so needed to ask again :P

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
GB...

Have just seen the order and see that I'm down the list...about 4th or 5th...do I still have to submit the 24 players I want??

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Like i said eyes i have asked everyone to submit a list of 24 players, each round UNLESS they know they don't have a DP in that round....
:D:D:D:D:D

I will endeavour to post a message today sometime with everyones Draft Picks...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Round by Round, and i need all 1st round teams in by 2morrow morning at the latest...

I have put together the full list of the draft, there are probably some errors and i would like people to tell me if there are...
Click the link below to check it out...
:D:D:D:D:D