• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RETIREMENTS!!!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
R.Smith 39 HAMPS
R.Singh 39 TN
D.Byas 39 YORKS
A Stewart 39 SURR
D Malcolm 39 LEICS
S.Rhodes 38 WORCS
A.Aymes 38 HAMPS
G.Rose 38 SOM
M.Fleming 38 KENT
P Whitticase 37 LEICS

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
These are the only retirements this season, Next season all retirements will be announced before the trading period....

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
In a meeting with the team R.Smith has shown discontent of leaving the team

He has be noted to threaten to blow up the W.C.C Board Building Based on the Sydney Harbour on one of its meetings

The Hampshire manager is shocked to hear this and pleads if R.Smith could stay for another year

P.S he has threatened to kill me cat too , hint my cat has ran out of 8 lives , the 8 i used up be chucking it out of the window early morning consecutively

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
There were a couple random sri, Rich and Myself designed an alternate and easier way to do the retirements...

Cheers anyway..
:D :D :D

Anoop

U19 12th Man
A.Stewart was very unhappy at leaving Surrey and retiring. He was in tremendous form Internationally, but immense competition and pressure in WCC forced him to retire, even though he might have wanted to play under the wonderful new team manager ;)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I wish most of my squad retired - my 6th best batting average was 22.42, 3 of my top 5 batsmen were bowlers and my leadig wicket-taker was a batsman, best average being about 28!