• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Bar Cup Round 2 Fixtures and Discussion

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Round 2 matches, please get teams in ASAP, matches will be simmed on thursday 30th June, so get the teams in by wednesday midnight...home team is listed first.

Auckland [11] vs Guyana
Hampshire [10] vs Lahore
Colts [5] vs Leicestershire
Ottawa vs Kent [4]
Queensland vs Galle
Warwickshire [7] vs Northern Districts
Tasmania vs Glamorgan [12]
Western Province vs Gauteng
Edinborough vs New South Wales
Somerset vs Victoria [9]
Tamil Nadu vs Boston
Karnataka [8] vs Northerns
South Australia [3] vs Canterbury [6]
Jamaica vs Mashonaland

Last edited:

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
mashonaland beat barbados in the first round, so shouldn't they be playing jamaica instead?
also, what do the numbers mean?

Last edited:

Simon

andyc said:
mashonaland beat barbados in the first round, so shouldn't they be playing jamaica instead?
also, what do the numbers mean?
indeed, ur right... thats will be changed...

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
GO NORTHERN DISTRICTS

Oh, and beating Canterbury should be okay - if we had to get a seeded team, we could hardly get worse than the fifth-placed side in Division 4 :p

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Damn! I was hoping to go a long way in this tournament for once, but screw that thought:(

Oh well.

andyc

just realised jamaica are the top team in division four, mashonaland could be up for a very hard fight. but who knows, they keep surprising me

Cloete

International Captain
Delighted to be playing Boston. As I'm already assured of a win, due to the club being managerless.

Good times :D Unlike last season's cup where we bowed out in the first round!

cometer

State Regular
The dreaded words.... Colts.... just the match i wanted at this stage.... No doubt this will really test the team and show exactly how far we've come over 2 seasons but i don't think effort will be enough but we shall see. Should be a good match i just was not hoping to play Colts at this stage but i spose some team had to. We'll see how the results pan out.

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
broncoman said:
Round 2 matches, please get teams in ASAP, matches will be simmed on thursday 30th June, so get the teams in by wednesday midnight...home team is listed first.

Auckland [11] vs Guyana
Hampshire [10] vs Lahore
Colts [5] vs Leicestershire
Ottawa vs Kent [4]
Queensland vs Galle
Warwickshire [7] vs Northern Districts
Singapore vs Glamorgan [12]
Western Province vs Gauteng
Edinborough vs New South Wales
Somerset vs Victoria [9]
Tamil Nadu vs Boston
Karnataka [8] vs Northerns
South Australia [3] vs Canterbury [6]
Jamaica vs Mashonaland
Tasmania beat Singapore

Cloete

International Captain
cometer said:
The dreaded words.... Colts.... just the match i wanted at this stage.... No doubt this will really test the team and show exactly how far we've come over 2 seasons but i don't think effort will be enough but we shall see. Should be a good match i just was not hoping to play Colts at this stage but i spose some team had to. We'll see how the results pan out.
:-O

That's gotta be the clash of the round! Colts v Leicestershire, Go Underwood! :D

Mister Wright

Cloete said:
Delighted to be playing Boston. As I'm already assured of a win, due to the club being managerless.

Good times :D Unlike last season's cup where we bowed out in the first round!
I thought if a team was managerless than the result still counts. It only doesn't count if the team has a manager and doesn't submit. If this is the case, I am very upset.

Simon

ill look into it, im not entirely sure which academy teams currently hae managers but ill have a look around