• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Academy Season 6

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
chaminda_00 said:
BTW which club does E Jansen my new rookie play for?

Also i would be happy to take over at Ottawa if you need managers to take control of the Academy sides to create more interest of current managers.
on that same note, i could easily keep running edinbrugh until a replacement manager is found

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I'd love to manage an Academy side, and if possible, for the entire season and not any 'big league' sides :D

I'll take Edinburgh if you want andyc. Otherwise, I wouldn't mind Munich or Buenos Aires.

Last edited:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Greg, have you signed up on the website??

Im pretty sure you did but im just checking...(if you haven't, just signup and u'll get a spot)

I've let jason know your keen so im sure you'll get a callup soon..

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/FormMail.pl on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. "

Thats when I hit 'submit'.

however, I'll type out what I entered:

Name: Greg Thomas
What is your CW Forum Name?: NZTailender
E-Mail: etendard@gmail.com
Where Are You From: Australia
Which Team Would You Like To Manage: Munich
What Would Your Second Choice Team Be: Singapore City
What Would Your Third Choice Team Be: Buenos Aires
Where Did You Hear About World Club Cricket: Cricketweb.net
Where Did You Hear About Our Host Cricketweb.net: Sports.com

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i havent gotten the email. hmm

on an unreleated issue blewy, did u see that blonde intruder go in :-O

Simon

ok serious issue, the sign up page is buggered and its beyond my capabilities, may have to get rich in to help...

Coach_Pearson

First Class Debutant
I would love to manage Brad Hodge's side then, if possible....

If it is, please send me the player stats, and any rookie requirements....

Coach_Pearson

First Class Debutant
broncoman said:
also Hodge is playing for Windhoek, Cam White is also in there, he too had his stats changed to real life ones at the start of the season (which means hes still crap), hes plaing for Buenos Aires...
Oh My God, awesome, Hodge and White could be back at Victoria and be better than before. This is great news.

Simon

white isnt all that much better, Hodge id say u would be a realistic chance at getting...

Coach_Pearson

First Class Debutant
broncoman said:
ok ive emailed him, hopefully he will get back to us shortly...

Looks like the guys at cricket web have removed:

http://www.cricketweb.net/cgi-bin/FormMail.pl

that is required to make the form work (ie send email) maybe they have a replacment, maybe email james..)

Looks like cricket web mainly uses PHP now, there should be php address you could use.

I fear we are losing potential members with this.

Last edited:

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
broncoman said:
white isnt all that much better, Hodge id say u would be a realistic chance at getting...
Wouldn't Hodge be in the draft or would he be in Victoria rookie list for next season. If he is in the draft and has similar stats to his real ones then i think most managers would be after him, including myself.

Simon

chaminda_00 said:
Wouldn't Hodge be in the draft or would he be in Victoria rookie list for next season. If he is in the draft and has similar stats to his real ones then i think most managers would be after him, including myself.
he will be in the draft, his stats arent that great, we are talking 46/38 or something like that...

Simon

Coach_Pearson said:
Looks like the guys at cricket web have removed:

http://www.cricketweb.net/cgi-bin/FormMail.pl

that is required to make the form work (ie send email) maybe they have a replacment, maybe email james..)
it does seem thats whats missing, ive emailed rich, i suspect its been missing for a while as i havent received a sign up for around 4 or 5 weeks. before that we were getting around one every 2 days on average...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
chaminda_00 said:
Don't forget that all those in the draft will be given salaries as well.