• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 5/6 Draft Information

thierry henry

International Coach
marc71178 said:
How long has the list been out?
umm, we had all of 2 days?

Fact is I set aside all Wednesday to do it, and something VERY unexpected came up which took up all of Wednesday.

nibbs

International Captain
marc71178 said:
Lists sent Sunday, with Wednesday deadline - that's 4 days 8-)
marc, have you even used the term, 'some people have lifes before?' i think you have... :-O

cbuts

International Debutant
lets face it, it only takes a few minutes unless u want to be harryhardout. so im sore in a peried of 96 hours, u can spare a few minutes

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
superkingdave said:
Chitagong was sent - Received?
it was, i couldnt access CW last night for some reason, so i havent updated the recently arrived lists...

Simon

the teams that havent submitted this round, please note that the draft will be run at 8 oclock tonight aus eastern time, so if you dont have a list in then, u will recieve a random pick...

Those teams yet to submit are

Auckland
Karnataka
Galle

Last edited:

Simon

Both of these rounds will be run at the same time, so u need to either submit two lists, or a longer lists, enough to cover 2 rounds worth. Please take note if you are picking in these rounds, i dont want to have to chase people up. there is only a short ammount of time to get these in, please email to glendad01@optusnet.com.au by Monday 8pm Australian Eastern Time

3rd round order

1 Mashonaland
2 Karachi
3 Auckland
4 Colts
5 Worcestershire
6 Victoria
7 Mumbai
8 Yorkshire
9 New South Wales
10 Kent
11 Lancashire

4th round order

1 Northern Districts
2 Mashonaland
3 Karachi
4 Jamaica
5 Free State
6 Glamorgan
7 Auckland
8 Canterbury
9 Colts
10 Worcestershire
11 Victoria
12 Mumbai
13 Western Australia
14 Surrey
15 Yorkshire
16 New South Wales
17 Karnataka
18 Kent
19 Lancashire
20 South Australia

Updated Lists

Excel

Notepad

thierry henry

International Coach
marc71178 said:
Lists sent Sunday, with Wednesday deadline - that's 4 days 8-)
Sunday? The e-mail I received was on Monday 24th. I'm terribly sorry I didn't start doing my list as soon as I got the e-mail 8-) I was busy on Tuesday and impossibly (unexpectedly) busy on Wednesday, but I was able to get in contact with nibbs and give him instructions. If that's not good enough for you than tough luck.

Rich2001

International Captain
Just to let you all know that the Wicket Keeper J.Singh was taken by Kent in the last round, but wasn't removed from the list so no illegal approches please :p

thierry henry

International Coach
cbuts said:
lets face it, it only takes a few minutes unless u want to be harryhardout. so im sore in a peried of 96 hours, u can spare a few minutes
My e-mail arrived in the early hours of Monday morning (should I have been up waiting for it?) so by my calculations I had about 64 hours. I'm sure if I could see into the future I would have done it on Monday 8-)

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Aren't squads supposed to have 16 players?If yes, then I'm two players short with no more draft picks or is it that I don't have any picks for the next rounds 3 and 4 but for a following round?

Simon

round 3 picks received
NSW
Mashonaland
Auckland
Mumbai
Lancashire
Karachi
Colts
Kent

round 4 picks received
NSW
Mashonaland
Auckland
Mumbai
Lancashire
Karnataka
South Australia
Jamaica
Canterbury
Karachi
Colts
Kent
Surrey

Last edited:

Simon

Rich2001 said:
Just to let you all know that the Wicket Keeper J.Singh was taken by Kent in the last round, but wasn't removed from the list so no illegal approches please :p
thanks rich, i think its an improvement this time that i only left 1 player in there!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
hey broncs if you get them all in early is there nothing stopping you form doing the round 3 and 4 picks early

Simon

bugssy said:
hey broncs if you get them all in early is there nothing stopping you form doing the round 3 and 4 picks early
not really, but the likelyhood of everyone submitting before the deadline by any substantial time is extremely low...