• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 5/6 Draft Information

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
guys, the first round draft list will be released tomorrow, ill be emailing it out for the first round only, after that, all draft information will only be available in this thread...

Simon

lord_of_darkness said:
whens the draft players list out simon?
tomorrow, or if dave posts his free state squad before i go to bed, then tonight maybe...

Simon

guys, here is the first draft list in excel (not entirely sure it will work, but it did for me) and in notepad, you have until Midnight Wednesday 26th January to email me your selections, send them to glendad01@optusnet.com.au clearly mark your team and your order. remember to include enough players to cover your picks, eg, if you are picking 19th, email 19 players, if u are picking 4th, email 4 players. pretty simple...

Excel

Notepad

Simon

draft lists received

Kent
Northerns
Surrey
Karnataka
Tasmania
Warwickshire
Queensland
Karachi
Western Australia
South Australia
Auckland
Galle
Lahore
Jamaica
Lancashire
Guyana
Northern Districts
Gauteng
Chittagong
Barbados
New South Wales
ACT
Mashonaland
Victoria
Colts
Canterbury
Western Province
Tamil Nadu
Glamorgan
Somerset
Free State
Leicestershire

Last edited:

bryce

International Regular
so your saying i have to go through and analyze no less than 513 players statistics while carefully selecting the 33 players that would best suit my team?
i'm sorry but is there any easier way to go about this?

Simon

bryce said:
so your saying i have to go through and analyze no less than 513 players statistics while carefully selecting the 33 players that would best suit my team?
i'm sorry but is there any easier way to go about this?
everyone else does it, if u r using excel u can use the filters that are there to find the type of player u want...

if u can come up with an alternative to this let me know...

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
In Excel select all the players, name the group and then just use the sort function to sort the columns. Was simple for me to do 36! that way...

bryce

International Regular
can you explain a bit further thanks wizard, i'm not very well accquianted with excel

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
bryce said:
can you explain a bit further thanks wizard, i'm not very well accquianted with excel
There is a simple way to do it. You can use the fitlers provided in the original document, otherwise you can copy the entire row that you are looking for, ie. 4D strike rate or 1d batting average and then paste it to be the first row. Then sort them from highest to lowest (depending on what your looking for).