• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

T20 Winner is ?????

Who will Win it

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

biased indian

International Coach
Who will win it

Australia
The tournamne fav and the oldest team comp....

India
The least fav of the four remaining and the youngest team left in comp....

Pakistan
Usally unpredictable..but quiet the other way around in this tournament

NZ
The team ideally suited for the format..

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Australia

Whenever they were stretched to the limits this time they came off second best, but only 2 teams managed to stretch them ...Zimbabwe and Pakistan...
The old stalwarts are not there ...and any team which goes to play them without preconceived notions can beat them if they believe in themselves...

Pakistan

Unbeaten in 20/20 this year...Ability to graft hard fought wins from dire circumstances with long batting line up and a varied strong bowling attack...although the top order has yet to deliver convincingly

India

Young ...thats given...but when stretched by quality sides (forget the hosts...) haven't been convincing...especially NZ and Pakistan (should've pulled off that tie...)

New Zealand

They have lot of capable players but not everyone has contributed and if not for Vettori and Macmillan wouldn't have got this far...Even star performer Bond has struggled to deliver...While Gillespie has yet to be taken to the cleaners like Jayasuriya did, by some of the other quality batsmen...:)

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I voted for Pakistan, I mentioned to James at the start of the tournament that they should be the team to beat as they've got a good amount of experience in this format, some big hitters and a decent fielding unit. I thought it would be their bowling that let them down but so far it has probably been their strongest discipline, I'm confident they'll make the final and they should be able to knock over the winner of Australia-India.

I want New Zealand to win, for obvious reasons, and I hope they do.

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
After Chris martin and John Bracewell mysteriously die in extremely violent circumstances I predict Shane Bond to hit extreme form and annihilate all oppositon in partnership with Vettori. Gillespie to be best death bowler of the tournament. Jeetan Patel to score a 40 ball century.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
After Chris martin and John Bracewell mysteriously die in extremely violent circumstances I predict Shane Bond to hit extreme form and annihilate all oppositon in partnership with Vettori. Gillespie to be best death bowler of the tournament. Jeetan Patel to score a 40 ball century.
Lol, you're like the Turd of NZ.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
as far as i know it doesnt mean that :)
Aapke = yours
Munh mein = in the mouth
Ghee = milk fat (butter is closest word to understand)
shakkar = sugar

You think any of this is incorrect then I am a Martian :)

I assume you are an Indian. Do you speak any Hindi at all?