• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals and Finals

haroon510

International 12th Man
it has been my lose all along here lol

i ordered this much for over 24 dollers = money lose

i woke up at five for sahree and slept only 4 hours = lose of sleep

india is my least fivorite team.. i much rather pakistan to lose for scotland than india..= lose of trust on cricket

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Last three games against SA, Aus, and now Pakistan, the Indian bowling attack has really tied up the opposition, including some fantastic batting lineups. That is so great to see, even more than winning a tournament.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fantastic hitting from Misbah, brings the equation back in Pakistans favour.

****, another one. Starting to panic.

Perm

Umar Gul on strike, gotta keep him there. Can't let Misbah face otherwise we could be screwed.

Perm

Geez, I'd hate to actually be Indian or Pakistani right now. Getting nervous with every ball being bowled. So much riding on this.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Geez, I'd hate to actually be Indian or Pakistani right now. Getting nervous with every ball being bowled. So much riding on this.
I'm glad Turb is not watching this live. He could've truly had a heart attack like SS predicted.