• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

World Cup Speed Draft

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
I`ve got it in my head that this is limited to 4 players from any one team? Just checking because I might be confused from my other fantasy leagues.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Yeah, I think it's fine for players expected to go further to be in higher demand.

Maybe have a bonus selection round for the semis/final if people are keen.

Howe_zat

Audio File
No worries

Round 1

Brumby - Billy Vunipola
Howe - Kieran Read
James - Aaron Smith
Jimmy - Faf de Klerk
Magrat - Handre Pollard
Marcuss - Owen Farrell
Steven - Beauden Barrett

Round 2

Brumby - Grieg Laidlaw
Howe - Christian Lealiifano
James - Nicolas Sanchez
Jimmy - Jonny ***ton
Magrat - Ardie Savea
Marcuss - Liam Williams
Steven - Pieter-Steph du Toit

Friday's pick will be open in just under 13 hours time, that is:

06:00 London
11:00 Sydney
13:00 Auckland

ripper868

International Coach
Mate I'd love to be part of this if possible to make round 1 and 2 picks now?

I'm assuming we need to pick an actual XV based on positions? Not just 15 backs who will rack up tries etc?

Round 1: Samu Kerevi
Round 2: Ben Smith

Edit: If I've missed the boat I accept my fate.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Ripper - yep, in. Capping it there though. And yeah it’s meant to be a proper 15. You get points for things like tackles and metres as well as tries, and lose points for things like penalties, cards and missed kicks.

I appear to have buggered up the time zone maths there. So r3 started at different times for different people. Sorry about that. Previous two picks are valid.

My r3 pick is Jonny May.

Last edited: