• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Woolmer on Afridi!!

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
cricket player said:
I understand but kambli was a very good classic left handed batsman,The shots that he played through off side was just a class act,I have seen his good innings but also The bad ones but he was getting too old for my liking and that is the reason he was left out,And also remember The twisted ankle incident there are alot of factors why he wasnt given chances :)
Could itnot be that he did not deserve it ?

He played 17 tests and after a rolicking start averaging around 100 in the first ten, he scored only 147 runs in the last 7 test matches spread over 20 months at an average of 14.7 !!

He was finished. No injustice was done to him. The only one who did injustice to him was Mr Vinod Kambli !!

In ODI's, he played 104 matches and in his last 22 matches managed just one fifty and this was over a three year period. As I said before he was finished.

atlanta

Cricket Spectator
Sanz said:
what ?? Miandad was fired because he farts ? Does that mean Bobby doesn't fart at all ? :lol: :laugh:
please oh please tell me that you really did'nt think that I literally meant that we fired miandad because he farted. I said it to mean that we fire coaches for the most trivial of matters. Chopping coaches is a art in pakistan, and we are damn good at it.