• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will Sharne Warne Do It

WILL WARNEY DO IT?

• YES

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • NO

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

warne_94

Cricket Spectator
Will Sharne Warne Become The First Man To Have Over 1000 Wickets In His Test Career He Has Done Allought For The Australian Side Will He Do This I Think If He Stays Till 2010 He Will Do It That's My Opinion.what's Your's.....don't Forget The Poll.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I never want to see an Australian poster criticise the education system of another country ever again. :happy:

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I am going to vote no, I don't think Warne will do it. NCEA is one of the most wretched education systems I know because of how easy it is, and that comes from a student.

BlackCap_Fan

State Vice-Captain
Perm said:
I am going to vote no, I don't think Warne will do it. NCEA is one of the most wretched education systems I know because of how easy it is, and that comes from a student.
Same here. :(

I'm passing science NCEA exams easily, and I don't even listen in class. :mellow: