• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will Pakistan win their first ever WC match against India?

Will Pakistan finally record their first WC win against India? - 2019 edition

• Total voters

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You just have to look at the bottom (as you usually do whenever you come across a ***** post, automatically scrolling past it). ***** can't like his own posts.

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
Someone posted this on one of my Whatsapp groups.

:laugh:
Sir RJ shouldn't lose heart. Given an option, there are 3 cricketers whom I would watch whole day plying their trade. Virat with the bat, Bumrah with the ball and Sir RJ on the field.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sir RJ shouldn't lose heart. Given an option, there are 3 cricketers whom I would watch whole day plying their trade. Virat with the bat, Bumrah with the ball and Sir RJ on the field.
What's the translation? Is Jadeja sad about being benched?

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
^^ which is what generally happens to little kids in India when they play cricket with the bigger boys (unless of course, they're the one bringing the bat/ball).

The only reason anyone ever fields is so that they get a turn to bat later on.

DravidFan

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Seen on Twitter from a Pak fan:

"Don't call me a traitor, but look at the Indian players, they look like proper athletes, our players look like they've eaten two plates of waris nihari with feeqay ki lassi and benazir kulfa, all at once."

Kirkut

International Regular
Seen on Twitter from a Pak fan:

"Don't call me a traitor, but look at the Indian players, they look like proper athletes, our players look like they've eaten two plates of waris nihari with feeqay ki lassi and benazir kulfa, all at once."
kulfi > stupid cricket game :p

Kirkut

International Regular
^^ which is what generally happens to little kids in India when they play cricket with the bigger boys (unless of course, they're the one bringing the bat/ball).

The only reason anyone ever fields is so that they get a turn to bat later on.
And some unique rules like one bounce catches, also if you hit a six out of playing area you're out by default!