• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

will nz be consistent in their ODI bowlers or will it be a case of trial and error like the tests

bryce

International Regular
will nz be consistent in their ODI bowlers or will it be a case of trial and error like the tests

vettori,astle,mcmillian,harris,cairns are all definite bowling options but what about the likes of martin,bond,tuffey,drum,sulzberger since their are are so many options will one bad performance cost them any more games in the series?

James

Cricket Web Owner
Martin and Sulzberger won't even make the tour.

Tuffey should be ok as he proved himself last season but I'm not so sure about Bond and Drum.

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
i think Martin has a small chance as he was more economical than Bond and Cairns.
Tuffey been a bit dissapointing lately.
I want Bond to make it but his disablilty to bowl the slower ball or yorker like cairns he might not b picked

James

Cricket Web Owner
After Bond's performance against Bangladesh I would be extremely surprised if he was left out of the one-day team that goes to Australia.