• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why....

cpr

International Coach

Heath rockin up for the annual 'We hate 'comedy' cat photo's protest march, taking place on his driveway.

Nah, half with ya on that, there not that funny, can get easily annoying, reckon Marcuss deserves a first warning though, not been here that long to know that your allergic to cat photo's

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's not nearly as hilarious as talking about indoor cricket, I'll give him that.
Never mind Marcuss, you're on the Ignore List now. This "gag" is beyond pathetic now. Pardon me for talking (over a year ago) on a cricket forum about ****ing cricket.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
So, Marcuss is the latest to find a place on my ignore list. Well done, mate.
You're rapidly approaching the status of someone else around here who basically ignore-listed anyone and everyone for generally next to nothing.

Which I must say really rather surprises me, thought you were better than that. :mellow:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Never mind Marcuss, you're on the Ignore List now. This "gag" is beyond pathetic now. Pardon me for talking (over a year ago) on a cricket forum about ****ing cricket.
Hahaha jeez, does it really bother you that much? If so just report it like you do with all the other terrible posts of mine.

HeathDavisSpeed

Hahaha jeez, does it really bother you that much? If so just report it like you do with all the other terrible posts of mine.
Well, you must mention it more than Volts, 16Tins and I ever mentioned it. It does get pretty annoying that you imply that all we talk about is indoor cricket when none of us even play it any more. Its not as if we're the only people to have mentioned indoor cricket results on here either.

What gets me is that you're someone who's pretty anti-censorship and wants to say what you want, but your continual focus on this poxy indoor cricket fixation you think we have is tantamount to censorship by bullying tactics.

And the only person on my ignore list at the moment is Richard, so I wouldn't be worrying that nearly everyone's on ignore (just approximately half the posts on cricket chat)

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Well, you must mention it more than Volts, 16Tins and I ever mentioned it. It does get pretty annoying that you imply that all we talk about is indoor cricket when none of us even play it any more. Its not as if we're the only people to have mentioned indoor cricket results on here either.

What gets me is that you're someone who's pretty anti-censorship and wants to say what you want, but your continual focus on this poxy indoor cricket fixation you think we have is tantamount to censorship by bullying tactics.

And the only person on my ignore list at the moment is Richard, so I wouldn't be worrying that nearly everyone's on ignore (just approximately half the posts on cricket chat)
Haha, well if you feel that way then fair enough. I can't say I can see why you seem to get so incredibly riled by what is essentially a totally innocuous bit of light teasing, not a personal attack by any means. It seems that your cohorts also don't have this bizarre problem of taking offense from it, as although Voltman has made slight retorts I've not got the opinion that he feels gravely offended. If it really is upsetting you to such an immense degree then I will cease, I just thought that you, like everyone else on forum were capable of putting up with a bit of banter.

HeathDavisSpeed

I'm more than happy to put up with banter, but when your reply to so many of my posts is the same crap then its very annoying. I don't post very much at the moment, and so I guess I notice it more.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I'm more than happy to put up with banter, but when your reply to so many of my posts is the same crap then its very annoying. I don't post very much at the moment, and so I guess I notice it more.
Well, I think you'd struggle to find one of these replies which was made to any post made by you in which you were joking or making some other throw away comment. As per in the Xbox thread the other day, you will note that any serious post you make, I reply to with a serious answer. It's very much a case of "if you say something stupid, expect a stupid response".

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
He's got dyslexia
Oh right, I see. Funny, TBH I'd never noticed, because by-and-large his wording and punctuation is first-rate. Which was why I was so surprised at 3 slip-ups in 1 post, because I can only remember about 1 previous 1 in 5,000 previous posts.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Everyone makes errors now and again Richard :p

Have noticed the odd "perminant" etc from yourself :ph34r: