• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why do you think Kohli is a douchebag?

Why do you think Kohli is a chutiya

• Total voters

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
The #cheatingaussies played the drs replay early to distract king kohli #replaygate
haha, I think the Smith 6 and the non-called wides made a bigger difference. Whole other ball game when you go into the last 3 needing 34 instead of 40.

Anyways, all a bit TIC here for this thread. If I actually felt something unfair had happened, would have posted in the match thread. The rub of the green as far as umpiring errors go did go with Aus yesterday though.

Spark

Global Moderator
Between him and Warner I do wonder if there's a certain kind of batsman in particular who needs a little extra "edge" to really perform at their best, and merely being a consummate professional isn't enough for them

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Between him and Warner I do wonder if there's a certain kind of batsman in particular who needs a little extra "edge" to really perform at their best, and merely being a consummate professional isn't enough for them
Doubt it for Kohli. He's wilted before in big series and when under the scanner.

Stokes is someone who I think needs that fire to get going.

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
He does way too much for social media clout , he tries his best to hide his narcissistic personality but he can't help himself at times when things don't go his way .