• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who's The Best Bowler EVER?

The_Bunny

State Regular
Murali/Warne/Marshall/Mcgrath/Lillee/Barnes/Harmison/Whoever else you might like
Keep everyone happy8-)

Beleg

International Regular
of all the bowlers who have ever played international cricket, the best PERFORMING is muralitharan, and apart frolm barnes and this other prehistorical dude he doesn't really have much competition.

'

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
of all the bowlers who have ever played international cricket, the best PERFORMING is muralitharan, and apart frolm barnes and this other prehistorical dude he doesn't really have much competition.

'
By "other" you suggest Barnes was prehistorical?

I disagree if so. Lohmann et al were pretty much prehistorical in cricket terms, but Barnes wasn't IMO.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Haha, and the rest.

Nice ava BTW.

But you've removed the part about the Society from your sig? :down::-O

Matt79

Global Moderator
Yeah, I decided the sig had got a bit cluttered and stale. I'll put in a 20TIBS if it makes you happy though! :)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Damn right it does. Even mine's rather cluttered, but I must keep it in. Don't forget - Flag Bearer!