• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will open?

James

Cricket Web Owner
Already confirmed. Vincent will open with Richardson.

Since it's just a one off for Vincent I think it's fine.

Andre

International Regular
I would have thought sinclair will open... he did and got a double century...would he possibly if vincent fails in the first innings?

James

Cricket Web Owner
Who would you guys say are the options for the openers for the next test match (boxing day against Bangladesh):

Richardson
Bell
Horne
Vincent

Who else?

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
i think, Richardson and Vincent.
i feel for Vincent man, he got 1004 then got out for no reason!!! the ball clearly missed the bat. There have been so many bad dissisions lately for NZ, Langer in the first over in first test, Langer first or second over in second test, Richardson out lbw when he got an inside edge and Vincent got out for an edge he didn't even hit!!! there are more which i just can't think of now