• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who was the best bowler never to take 10 wickets in a match?

Who was the best bowler never to take 10 wickets in a match?

• Neil Adcock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mohammad Amir

• Ian Bishop

• Bill Bowes

• Jasprit Bumrah

• Colin Croft

• Phil Edmonds

• Fidel Edwards

• Aubrey Faulkner

• Andrew Flintoff

• Jason Gillespie

• Darren Gough

• Ryan Harris

• Josh Hazlewood

• Hedley Howarth

• Bill Johnston

• Lasith Malinga

• Ashantha de Mel

• Morne Morkel

• Dattu Phadkar

• Mohammad Shami

• Peter Siddle

• Heath Streak

• Bruce Taylor

• Jeff Thomson

• Neil Wagner

• Bob Willis

• Total voters

Slifer

International Captain
Easily Joel Garner for me. Funny thing is, he still took more wpm than a lot of other bowlers who had multiple 10 fors.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Easily Joel Garner for me. Funny thing is, he still took more wpm than a lot of other bowlers who had multiple 10 fors.
Including his teammates Holding and Roberts. His WPM is amazing, really - what he lacked in big hauls he more than made up for with relentless 3- and 4-fers, and never expensively.

Chin Music

State 12th Man
I went with Garner in the end. From an English perspective, I think Big Bob is very underrated. He manfully led England's attack when he never had real pace at the other end for much of his career.

I recall his very last test when he was destroyed taken apart by the Windies. By that time he was 35 and his knees were knackered.

Last edited: