• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is the Finest All-Rounder to have Graced the Game?

RossTaylorsBox

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Anyway surely the thread title is biased and implying that WG Grace is the correct choice of answer. Otherwise it's a very Strange mid sentence capitalisation.
Paul Strang was a thousand times better, and also better than any other all rounder.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Anyway surely the thread title is biased and implying that WG Grace is the correct choice of answer. Otherwise it's a very Strange mid sentence capitalisation.
Your name is stephen and you capitalized Strange midsentence too. Are you the master of the mystic arts? :-O

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Your name is stephen and you capitalized Strange midsentence too. Are you the master of the mystic arts? :-O

You're on to me.

I did think it would be obvious that the capitalization was parody, but I was probably being too subtle.