• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which series package would you purchase?

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Slats4ever said:
nah i know it's very hard!!! i'd probably choose the Ashes but hope that the shop had a 2 for 1 sale on in the near future
I think those are the last two test series that they've lost, right?

I mean its a testament to how absolutely brilliant and dominating Australia are, that you need epic all time, once-in-a-career performance to beat them.

R_D

International Debutant
I'd pick India Vs Aus 2001 DVD pack.

Probaly because i'm indian and it was incredible 2nd test and that last one was pretty thrilling one as well.

Eng Vs Aus were pretty aliene condition for Aus as well, the ball doesn't swing as much in Aus and i doubt those Aus batsman had faced fast bowling of that quality ever before. Its testment to Aus that they only lost by 2-1 with their best bowler missing as well.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I've got the 2001 series on DVD, but have been meaning to get the Ashes series for ages now.

I'd probably get the Ashes for simply its 5 tests (4 of them very very entertaining and close) vs. 3 (2 of which were very very entertaining and close, however the first did have two Tendulkar master classes).