• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which kind of match do you prefer?

Which kind of cricket match do you like best?

• One-Day International

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • TEST

Votes: 30 78.9%
  • First-class

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • One-day

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Domestic

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You would've voted twenty2o over test?:huh:
Nah. Not really. I was a little gentle ribbing (:naughty:) for those who slate 20:20. Tests are number 1 for me all the time, List A next, 20:20 3rd, First Class 4th and ODIs last....

But even then, I'd watch any cricket given the chance, so its not like I dislike ODIs.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I truly am amazed there are CW posters who'd vote other than Tests. :mellow:

(I, obviously, took the Dasa route and voted domestic, as demonstrated by my first post in this thread, but only because I get a bit tired of answering this question)

stumpski

International Captain
I truly am amazed there are CW posters who'd vote other than Tests. :mellow:

(I, obviously, took the Dasa route and voted domestic, as demonstrated by my first post in this thread, but only because I get a bit tired of answering this question)
Well, like I said before, it depends on whether I'm there in person or watching on TV. I took the question as meaning attending the match as a spectator. I'm happy to watch Test cricket on TV - it's the main reason I got Sky - I just have an aversion to crowds, queues and officious stewards, none of which you tend to get at a county game (except for Twenty20, I gather). Not to mention handing over a day's pay to watch a day's cricket. :dry:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Indeed. Been asked more than once if it's not possible to make public the standard, so as new posters who post polls don't have to change something from what they're prompted.