• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which is the team you dont wanna see winning the World Cup?

pakster

U19 12th Man
Keeping dirt in your pocket is just a daft error on his part, it's not malicious and devious like scraping spikes on the pitch while people are distracted. Inzi is just a loathsome character and his 'attitude' towards training is typical of it, I'll never forget the way he and the PCB acted over when they forfeited, then you've got all the other ugly politics going on in the background - like the captaincy episode after Inzi got banned.

Pakistan nearly always gets off with weak punishments, as far as I'm concerned they've dragged cricket through the mud (which they don't seem to be too bothered about) all the time I've been following cricket and too many individuals are seemingly devoid of morals or character - I've seen nothing at all to suggest the current crop of players is any 'better' than previous Pakistan sides.
Wow, theres a "preview post" function on this forum. Just thought I'd let you know.

Keeping dirt in ones pocket certainly isnt a "daft" error - it is premeditated cheating. Cold, calculated and ever so sneaky. What Afridi did (while cheifly idiotic) was more spur of the moment - opportunist even. Kher, digression...

Anywho,..The teams I wanna see win...from most to less.

1)Pakistan
2)England
3)SL/NZ/WI
4)SA
5)Australia
6)India

Evermind

International Debutant
Would love to see England win it, so that Collingwood (surely to be knighted) could send a note to Warne: "that's SIR Paul Collingwood for you, B****."

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
The safety-first mentality that infects sports teams so often seems to be much more prevalent in South Africa. Like the way Smith has no concept of appropriate use of a spinner and blunders on with seam-up from both end; it's all too 'avoid-defeat-before-risking-victory' and I don't like it!
The Saffies have been playing bold aggressive cricket recently and the current mantra is 'brave cricket'.

What you describe has been true in the past but there has been a dramatic attitude change (Im not quite sure I trust it though). The way SA bat now is incredible and they push for wickets early with the ball.