• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which Indian cricketer is likely to win a WTC Final?

GirthQuake

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Wisdom will only dawn when you realize that

WC, T20WC, Test series against your fiercest opponents, bilaterals etc

They are all mere auditions for the only cricket that matters: the mighty IPL.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So you'd keep the WTC win ahead of dropping consecutive test series losses to India at home? Got it.
What are you dribbling about? You want me to put something which wasn’t on someone else’s list that I was commenting on and rearranged to suit my own preferences?

Then from that you’ve extrapolated that those things on the list are therefore more important to me than things not on it.

You’re an idiot. And an insecure one at that.

Last edited:

GirthQuake

What are you dribbling about? You want me to list something which wasn’t on someone else’s list I was commenting on? You’re an idiot.
Why are you so angry grampa?

I am saying your team **** their collective pants in two series at home, consecutively. Besides being hopelessly out of their depth in India.

So would you rather have your WTC win or make the record above a little less embarrassing?

DO not rush to answer me. Take your meds and deep breaths and only hit reply when you are calm. Thanks.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why are you so angry grampa?

I am saying your team **** their collective pants in two series at home, consecutively. Besides being hopelessly out of their depth in India.

So would you rather have your WTC win or make the record above a little less embarrassing?

DO not rush to answer me. Take your meds and deep breaths and only hit reply when you are calm. Thanks.
I’ll answer whenever I’m good and ready, **** knuckle

Sorry, I was rude. But in fairness I was rude to an idiot, so it’s ok.

I wasn’t even responding to anything to do with India-Australia series you ****ing muppet. I was replying to a post which put a certain set of trophies in a given order.

“I think A > B > C.”

“Ahhhhh I see, so you actually think fellating goats is more important than a series against India then!!! Hahahahaha”

imbecile. Cevno in disguise

GirthQuake

I’ll answer whenever I’m good and ready, **** knuckle

Sorry, I was rude. But in fairness I was rude to an idiot, so it’s ok.

I wasn’t even responding to anything to do with India-Australia series you ****ing muppet. I was replying to a post which put a certain set of trophies in a given order.
Thanks for playing.

Also, sorry you feel this way.

Spark

Global Moderator
I am also sorry your wife (assuming, I know) never told you girth is all about the circumference, not the depth.
So I decided to go back and look through your posting - didn't take long, given you've been here all of three weeks apparently - and I think you're needlessly aggressive and/or just being an outright dick in like half of them, and to basically everyone who has the temerity to disagree with you.

That stops now, one way or another. One and only warning.

howitzer

State Vice-Captain
I just went back and looked through the last ten pages of posts on the "all posts" page for both. It's not like this is the first complaint about GirthQuake, sunilz has complained about his posting repeatedly.
I've been avoiding him like the old bubonic. Don't need that kind of interaction in my life.