• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where will English Performance squad be this winter?

uvelocity

International Coach
low performance squad - AB field, north sydney oval etc
no performance squad - all the test venues
high performance squad - syntax error

brockley

International Captain
Who's the poofter in the photo GIMH.
Yeh a game against QLD academy looks on the cards.
Eoin Morgan will be at the Thunder won't be in the permance squad.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Australia?
Anyone know the itinnery?
First time I've seen anything concrete

mike selvey ‏@selvecricket 2m

Eng Performance Squad will be in Brisb before first Test, then go to Perth and home before third Test. Two games, near end of Bris and Perth

brockley

International Captain
EPP Itinerary:

14 November Leave UK
16 November Arrive Brisbane
17 – 26 November Training and Conditioning
27 – 29 November 3 day match v Queensland IIs - Allan Border Field, Brisbane
30 November Travel to Perth
1 – 9 December Training and Conditioning
10 – 12 December 3 day match v Western Australia IIs - James Oval, University of Western Australia, Perth.
14 December Leave Australia

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Hmm interesting, they're leaving much earlier than I imagined. I guess that explains the bigger official Ashes squad; they won't be able to just call players up from the EPP squad for the last couple of Tests.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
The EPP squad isn't even an A squad as well, so all the talk on Sky about them taking players from it if they needed to was a bit of a redundant.