• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where to for NZ cricket in the next few years?

Flem274*

123/5
What the? where did Francis's post go? don't tell me he deleted it after getting smart. Thats pretty pathetic.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Too old IMO. Unlucky that Twenty20 came so late in his career, and possibly unlucky to not have had a chance at the top of the order in ODIs at some stage, but I think it's too late for him now.

Flem274*

123/5
Too old IMO. Unlucky that Twenty20 came so late in his career, and possibly unlucky to not have had a chance at the top of the order in ODIs at some stage, but I think it's too late for him now.
oops, didn't know his age. I saw him on TV and the commentators said he was good at maintaining a SR so I thought he could slot into our 20/20 or ODI team in the future.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Slightly off-topic, but I'd like to say that Flem274* is a gun new member and has been an asset to the forum recently.

Hope you stick around. As a New Zealander, you probably shouldn't take much notice of Francis or Scaly Piscine. :p

Flem274*

123/5
Slightly off-topic, but I'd like to say that Flem274* is a gun new member and has been an asset to the forum recently.

Hope you stick around. As a New Zealander, you probably shouldn't take much notice of Francis or Scaly Piscine. :p
Thanks mate, I enjoy reading your posts too. I especially enjoyed the Fulton vs Thanranga ones. Found them interesting. Yeah I've rwad through some of the older threads and I find scaly rather amusing:)

pasag

RTDAS

Lol, was just thinking about an hour ago I should nominate him for the Hussey, then I thought I'd have to open up my email, trawl around for the nomination address ie cbf. Should have a report-like button next to peoples post that sends nominations straight to Archie Mac imo.

Flem274*

123/5
Lol, was just thinking about an hour ago I should nominate him for the Hussey, then I thought I'd have to open up my email, trawl around for the nomination address ie cbf. Should have a report-like button next to peoples post that sends nominations straight to Archie Mac imo.
Excuse my ignorance but what's a Hussey?

Flem274*

123/5
Francis being a gimp, saw the last couple before he deleted them and if someone reported it the mods would be able to see them as well, which is something he probably didn't realise.
I shoulda quoted that pic he posted. Get all the red blooded kiwi fans in here:laugh: