• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What sort of bad decisions do you prefer?

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Umpires seemingly not knowing the LBW rule is something that annoys me. As a bowler I definately wouldn't rather see someone who is out given not out than vice versa! :D

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Astle got a bad one from Tony Hill today and Murali was the beneficiary. Feel sorry for Astle, because he is in a poor run of form ATM.

But having said that , Murali receives the most bad decisions from what I have seen of him over the years.

In fact I would not be wrong in saying, he is the most denied bowler in the history of the game in terms of wickets not given off him. In the early years lot if it was dismissed because we thought the Umps had it in them to negate him because of his action etc. But this has gone on even after , for a long time . And that guy is the bowler who has had most wickets denied IMO.

All these cotroversies WRT Umpiring have gone on for too long, but despite this the ICC still do not want to get 3rd Umpire involved in LBWs and close catches .

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
I can forgive umpires for getting it wrong if it's 50-50. (maybe too high, maybe missing leg stump ect.) And also edges on to the pad especially if the crowds noisy.