• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What is wrong with the Black Caps??

Craig

World Traveller
Its alright, compared to the population of India you're punching above your weight. If you only try and not laugh at him I will count it as a victory.
I finished 4th in a bike race today. Compared to the people in front of me, I could only try and do my best.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I finished 4th in a bike race today. Compared to the people in front of me, I could only try and do my best.
Although that's a bit different - the three guys in front of you would have been filled to the brim with EPO..

trapol

U19 12th Man
Lets not forget we have a convenor of selectors who has proven year after year decade after decade that he doesnt like anybody in the team who is over the age 30.....

His name rhymes with Smen Smurner and i honestly believe he has a lot to answer for with NZC. His disgusting treatment of our senior players of the years has been nothing short of disgraceful. We simply, as mentioned, dont have the numbers to be casting proven successes aside so easily

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
His name rhymes with Smen Smurner and i honestly believe he has a lot to answer for with NZC. His disgusting treatment of our senior players of the years has been nothing short of disgraceful. We simply, as mentioned, dont have the numbers to be casting proven successes aside so easily
Let's see....

Cairns retired
Astle retired
Fleming retired

They left (voluntarily) because of the abrasive jerk known as Bracewell - not sure how you can put that on Turner.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Let's see....

Cairns retired
Astle retired
Fleming retired

They left (voluntarily) because of the abrasive jerk known as Bracewell - not sure how you can put that on Turner.
Add to that, I'm sure Bracewell also had some impact on ....

McMillan (retired)
Vincent (left for personal reason)
H Marshall (deciding to play county cricket)
A Adams (same as Marshall)