• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What Brand of Bat Do you Use and Why?

jf2001

Cricket Web Staff Member
Jamie Cox

Being from that neck of the woods (South Aus), who beat tasmania in the Pura Cup over the w/e, do you know how Aussies rate Jamie Cox? he plays for Somerset and I'm always keen to hear about how he's thought of and anything to do with any of the Somerset players? Also James Bryant of Eastern Province in SA is going to Somerset this summer - know anything of him??

www.somersettalk.co.uk

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Being from that neck of the woods (South Aus), who beat tasmania in the Pura Cup over the w/e, do you know how Aussies rate Jamie Cox? he plays for Somerset and I'm always keen to hear about how he's thought of and anything to do with any of the Somerset players?
South Australia beat Tassie by plenty:

http://www-aus.cricket.org/link_to_...AL/PC/SCORECARDS/SOA_TAS_PC_06-09MAR2003.html

As for Jamie Cox, he's rated extremely highly in Australian cricket circles as a guy who is tough to get out and damn consistent. It's only been by bad luck that he hasn't played at least one game for Australia in either form of the game.

Also James Bryant of Eastern Province in SA is going to Somerset this summer - know anything of him??
Well considering Eastern Province is in the other SA (South Africa) and not my SA (South Australia), well I can't really count myself as a Bryant expert. :D