• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

West Indies Championship 4-Day Tournament (2020)

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jamaica all out for 184. The lead is 181. Far away from the Jaguars' reach by my estimation. Three innings in this game and the scores are somewhat similar: 187, 190, 184.

Now Guyana needs 182 to win

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Over in Dominica, Trinidad are chipping away at the Windwards.
After declaring on 365/9, they have the Windwards on 71/2. Devon Smith putting up some sort of resistance (35 off 93), along with him is Andre Fletcher (2 off 11).
Day 3 seems to be a washout. Gonna be a big ask for Trinidad to bowl them out twice now

SillyCowCorner1

Day 3 seems to be a washout. Gonna be a big ask for Trinidad to bowl them out twice now
That's gonna set the Trinis back a bit in the standings. Will be interesting to see how their spinners do after the pitch has been covered for that long of a time. No baking of the wicket. And honestly, their spinners are their biggest threat.

SillyCowCorner1

Brooks made his century (115 off 188, 13x4)...could have carry on. Needs to make big hundreds.
Dowrich fell in the 70s (79 off 123, 7x4, 2x6).

SillyCowCorner1

The debutant Pete Salmon running through Jaguars to order. He's got 4 of the 5 wickets to fall.

This was always gonna be an uphill task batting last on this wicket.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
I think they have extended the close of play. Last wicket pair batting...27 runs needed. Getting mighty close.
covers on, good night

meanwhile Barbados made 398 and close day 2 leading by 207. Kyle Mayers made about 60-odd and Rahkeem Cornwall picked up 4 wickets from a marathon spell, eventually Terence Warde cleaned up the tail.

SillyCowCorner1

covers on, good night

meanwhile Barbados made 398 and close day 2 leading by 207. Kyle Mayers made about 60-odd and Rahkeem Cornwall picked up 4 wickets from a marathon spell, eventually Terence Warde cleaned up the tail.
Anything can happen. Gotta a find a way to get these remaining runs. Too tense. I wished that the umpires could have extended play.

Yeah, Barbados are playing like a top team this year. They have got a good domestic system. Last year I think they didn't managed some of their players well.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Holder and Harding have Leewards 27/5. Holder with 3, Harding with 2. Great pace and aggression.

Holder has surely booked his place on the tour to England.