• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Well done on making www.cricketweb.net the 1,155,501st Most Popular Site on the Net!

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Bazza said:

My toolbar still says 13,360.
And so does mine. You have to enter the Alexa site and do a bit of digging around in order to find the more recent stats. The figure on the toolbar is for a 3 month period and as such is seldom updated. Our average for this week is 8,457

Bazza

International 12th Man
That's what I'm saying though when this thread took off I downloaded the Alexa toolbar and it used to update every week (weekends - usually Sunday I think) but now hasn't changed for about 3 weeks. Has our surge tailed off somewhat? I mean it must get harder to make progress as you climb anyway...

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Just a quick update - todays (and this weeks) figures indicate that we are comfortably consolidating in the top 10,000 - and pushing up.

For example - todays ranking puts us at 5,059 - the highest yet I believe.

Putting that into terms that simpletons like me can understand, that's over 700 places higher than WH Smiths.

Fun, eh?

Rich2001

International Captain
luckyeddie said:
Just a quick update - todays (and this weeks) figures indicate that we are comfortably consolidating in the top 10,000 - and pushing up.

For example - todays ranking puts us at 5,059 - the highest yet I believe.

Putting that into terms that simpletons like me can understand, that's over 700 places higher than WH Smiths.

Fun, eh?
You've now confused about 95% of the forum members outside the UK, thinking who the hell are WH Smiths :lol:

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Rich2001 said:
You've now confused about 95% of the forum members outside the UK, thinking who the hell are WH Smiths :lol:
True. OK, 2,000 higher than ntl. Just goes to prove that cricket rules.

PY

International Coach
"Ok view the link and tell me do you think everyone suddenly downloaded the toolbar in December "
You mean Rik and Marc downloaded it??:lol: :lol:

Rich2001

International Captain
PROUD+ENGLISH said:
"Ok view the link and tell me do you think everyone suddenly downloaded the toolbar in December "
You mean Rik and Marc downloaded it??:lol: :lol:
LOL - Pitty it only counts as one hit (per same user) each day.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Bit of an improvement since the start of this thread;) Anyway thats awesome guys, congrats to James.

Damn this site is good:D