• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome to Cricket Web - Cricket Chat

Molehill

International Captain
I had no idea there were so many cricket fora, I think I posted on one other one once, think it might have been Planet Cricket(/)

Anyway welcome to this one newbies. hope you aren't ****s.
Generally not, but if Jock McTufnell turns up.....

Before 247 I was on a board called TMSB Exiles which even organised its own charity cricket matches for a while. Always slightly awkward when you meet online acquaintances in real for the first time.

I miss the IR Bell,Pretty Little Fifties thread most of all as well as winding up a certain Somerset fan about the bowling speeds of Craig Overton and Lewis Gregory!
Hi Chin, sad to lose 247 but realised you were fighting a tough battle. I decided on a new persona largely due to an ongoing battle in my garden with sodding moles. I see no reason why we can't start a PLF thread, maybe it should be named after the first of the Ashes this summer...

Even your Somerset wind ups had come to an end, I think Sir V had decided that his perpetual arguments with Pet were not healthy for him.

Chin Music

U19 Captain
Generally not, but if Jock McTufnell turns up.....

Before 247 I was on a board called TMSB Exiles which even organised its own charity cricket matches for a while. Always slightly awkward when you meet online acquaintances in real for the first time.

Hi Chin, sad to lose 247 but realised you were fighting a tough battle. I decided on a new persona largely due to an ongoing battle in my garden with sodding moles. I see no reason why we can't start a PLF thread, maybe it should be named after the first of the Ashes this summer...

Even your Somerset wind ups had come to an end, I think Sir V had decided that his perpetual arguments with Pet were not healthy for him.
Cheers! I take it your were Sir Coolerking on there? I am fairly certain that there will be plenty of unconverted fifties from current England protagonists that will have me shaking with rage uncontrollably!

Howe_zat

Audio File
I used to post on 606 from about 2007 to 2010, then came to CW probably just before the BBC boards shut down, because they were rife with trolling at the time and CW seemed more genuine. Odd to think if I had stuck around from a couple of months longer I might've spent a decade on a completely different site

MRNC5.0

Cricket Spectator
Hey all, another transplant from C24/7 here. Sorry to see that go caput. Australia, Victoria & Essendon FC are my teams. Upcoming Ashes series should be a beauty with Bazball v Patball. Look forward to Warner averaging 5 again and being awarded the MoTS somehow.

Ali TT

International Debutant
Hey all, another transplant from C24/7 here. Sorry to see that go caput. Australia, Victoria & Essendon FC are my teams. Upcoming Ashes series should be a beauty with Bazball v Patball. Look forward to Warner averaging 5 again and being awarded the MoTS somehow.
Hello and good to see you. Think you might have more back up from fellow Aussies during the ashes on this forum, although maybe none who think ****ting themselves during a rugby game is a sign of Aussie manliness.

MRNC5.0

Cricket Spectator
Why did he even confess to that, let alone proudly? Odd unit. Well in any case i’d rather read confessions of self-defecation over Paddles magnum opus’s.

Ali TT

International Debutant
Why did he even confess to that, let alone proudly? Odd unit. Well in any case i’d rather read confessions of self-defecation over Paddles magnum opus’s.
I'm starting to wonder if he was less poster and more the beta test of New Zealand's home made version of ChatGPT

Michelle Fivefer

U19 Cricketer
Hi all I have finally signed up for this forum. I was left “holding the baby” so to speak on 247. Really sorry I couldn’t keep it going but I neither had the tec skills or the time to keep it up. Look forward to chatting on here.
Hi Chin. Glad to see you made it. I’ve not spent much time on here lately, but now the season is up and running so there’ll be plenty to talk about.

Michelle Fivefer

U19 Cricketer
Lol, I wonder if Sans will end up making his way here? I am sure a spinners debate will ensue next winter with the India tour coming up with or without him.

Can’t say I really feel anywhere near as vexed over Foakes v Bairstow as compared to my enduring cynicism over the ability of English cricket to produce true quality spinners that exist in reality. And yes, I do see hope for Rehan but it is very early days.
I’ll take Foakes…

Molehill

International Captain
Hello Coffeeman, up to version 5 now. I think I've witnessed most of your incarnations. Still remember a long argument we once had probably over 15 years ago about who was better between Hayden and Hussey. Pretty certain you were just on the wind up anyway. I'm starting to regret changing my username for this forum from 247 (Sir C).

There's some decent music threads on here in the off topic forums too.

MRNC5.0

Cricket Spectator
Hello Coffeeman, up to version 5 now. I think I've witnessed most of your incarnations. Still remember a long argument we once had probably over 15 years ago about who was better between Hayden and Hussey. Pretty certain you were just on the wind up anyway. I'm starting to regret changing my username for this forum from 247 (Sir C).

There's some decent music threads on here in the off topic forums too.
I was barely out of my teens so most likely I went on the wind up. Still, i’d happily take both in our current XI even though Haydos is a massive IanBellend.

is it not possible for a mod to change your username?