• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome Back Kim

Rich2001

International Captain
Hi Kim

I checked the Gunnersbury Women's Cricket Club website out incuding reading some of the match reports and you seemed to have a good summer, even after being late for the first match of the season (nice start!) :lol: - I didn't relized you was playing at the level you was, I noticed you faced a couple of England Internationals during your summer :O

How did you fair overall? did you keep any stats for the summer?

Kimbo

International Debutant
the match reports are a bit flattering. i had a crap season to be honest. got the yips halfway through... i didn't keep any stats. RanjO did, but if he shows them i'll kick him in his masendes!

Rich2001

International Captain
Kimbo said:
the match reports are a bit flattering. i had a crap season to be honest. got the yips halfway through... i didn't keep any stats. RanjO did, but if he shows them i'll kick him in his masendes!
Oh right like you say all the match reports I read you was getting high praise.

Kimbo

International Debutant
nah i was sorted by then. had a session with old middlesex legspinner called harry.

Kimbo

International Debutant
I'll send a certain psychotic kiwi out to get you...

actually, its only stats from 4 games...

Kimbo

International Debutant
That's a world class hat. Will sort some out for you guys. Expensive though. 2 bucks... thats like 80p.

Kimbo

International Debutant
cool. you got connections there, arrange us a marraige. once im done with rahoooooooool....