• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WBBL season 5

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
That'll teach her for not making the most of her opportunities.
Can Hicks fulfill the spot left by Perry? Nope.

GAS mentioned the other day and I agree Bridget Patterson is a chance of making the Aussie team. I feel like she can do the Erin Burns role kinda easily batting wise at least. Burns offies and fielding helps her cause, but Bridget certainly is in the mix at least.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Can Hicks fulfill the spot left by Perry? Nope.

GAS mentioned the other day and I agree Bridget Patterson is a chance of making the Aussie team. I feel like she can do the Erin Burns role kinda easily batting wise at least. Burns offies and fielding helps her cause, but Bridget certainly is in the mix at least.
Yeah, she's a quality player, been a consistent performer in the WNCL for a while now and is really starting to show that on the bigger stage of the WBBL now. With the sort of depth we have the Aussie team is a tough one to break into, but Patterson certainly is going about it the right way with how she has been playing

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, that's one way to come back a few days after conceding a last-ball six to lose a game. Impressive.

_Ed_

:laugh:
Oh dear.

Meanwhile, I'd have to say Grace Harris is probably the funniest cricketer I've ever seen with the on-field microphone. Excellent value.

Heboric

International Debutant
Two things I noticed about the cricket, is the running between the wickets and the moon balls :-O

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Ok heboric.

Australia A One-Day squad: Maitlan Brown, Heather Graham, Phoebe Litchfield, Tahlia McGrath, Bridget Patterson, Georgia Redmayne, Sammy Jo Johnson, Molly Strano, Annabel Sutherland, Rachel Trenaman, Belinda Vakarewa, Amanda-Jade Wellington, Tahlia Wilson

Australia A T20 Squad: Maitlan Brown, Erin Burns, Josie Dooley, Heather Graham, Phoebe Litchfield, Tahlia McGrath, Bridget Patterson, Sammy Jo Johnson, Molly Strano, Annabel Sutherland, Belinda Vakarewa, Elyse Villani, Amanda-Jade Wellington

Some good choices there, some I didnt expect. McGrath must only do well when I dont watch. Sutherland doesnt look anything special. Brown deserves the call up, as does Wellington, Sammy Jo, Litchfield, Patterson and Strano of the girls who arent in the Aussie setup now (Burns and Graham).

Heboric

International Debutant
Ok heboric.

Australia A One-Day squad: Maitlan Brown, Heather Graham, Phoebe Litchfield, Tahlia McGrath, Bridget Patterson, Georgia Redmayne, Sammy Jo Johnson, Molly Strano, Annabel Sutherland, Rachel Trenaman, Belinda Vakarewa, Amanda-Jade Wellington, Tahlia Wilson

Australia A T20 Squad: Maitlan Brown, Erin Burns, Josie Dooley, Heather Graham, Phoebe Litchfield, Tahlia McGrath, Bridget Patterson, Sammy Jo Johnson, Molly Strano, Annabel Sutherland, Belinda Vakarewa, Elyse Villani, Amanda-Jade Wellington

Some good choices there, some I didnt expect. McGrath must only do well when I dont watch. Sutherland doesnt look anything special. Brown deserves the call up, as does Wellington, Sammy Jo, Litchfield, Patterson and Strano of the girls who arent in the Aussie setup now (Burns and Graham).
On has to admit there seems a lot more run outs in wbbl

_Ed_

Over the weekend, Suzie Bates became the first woman ever to reach 300 career T20 appearances. A fantastic achievement, especially since she put cricket aside for a while to casually go and play basketball at the Olympics. She's an absolute legend.

_Ed_

She's been remarkable, performing at such a high level for such a long period of time. Terrific player and role model.

_Ed_

Tournament XI announced:

Is it fair to say Amelia Kerr is unlucky, or is that just my NZ bias? Healy is another one, although Mooney was exceptional.