• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WBBL season 5

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The speed and turn that Kerr gets I think would be successful in men's first class cricket. 75kph is a bit slow for international cricket but is probably enough for first class.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Jodie Hicks the number 9 played her 12th game today and this was the first time she batted or bowled. Made a second ball duck :laugh: Sorry Jodie Hicks fans.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Stoked with Kerr's WBBL debut. Hope she can keep that up (and maybe get a bat too).

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah im keen to watch her again today. Hopefully she bowls to Litchfield who is a very exciting prospect.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Did anyone else catch the Gades Scorchers reduced over match last night?

I saw none of the Gades innings but man Meg Lanning was awesome after a slow start. She was 2 (10) and then hit I think 42* off the next 14 to win it with a six off the last ball.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The Heat definitely have the better of the 6s and in particular Healy at the moment. 3 wins in their last 3 encounters, including last season's final.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
I know that the Strikers didn't get it done, but that was quite some innings from Bridget Patterson. She's been in some good form for a while now, her WNCL record over the last season and a half is very strong. Has been sliding under the radar somewhat but she is a quality player, good to see her performance get a bit more recognition

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Jodie Hicks the number 9 played her 12th game today and this was the first time she batted or bowled. Made a second ball duck :laugh: Sorry Jodie Hicks fans.
She has played 2 more matches since this day.

14 matches
1 inning
0 runs
0 balls bowled.

Whaddaplaya... No serious what kind of player is she :)

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
On her profile

Played 15 Matches

BATTING
Innings
Runs
Strike Rate
Average
High Score
6s
4s
Balls Faced
Not-outs
50s
100s
FIELDING
Catches
Run Outs

Sorry, I just find this funny. HOWEVER.. Just realised she is a WAFL player for GWS. So I do feel a little bit less sorry for her.