• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Watson wants to be test opener.

Snoop Dogg

Cricket Spectator
Shane 'Sunshine' Watson is nothing but a show pony.

Is he gay? I don't know... but I think most people assume he is...

to quote myself 'That's how we do it in the black community; we give back to the people who made us who we are. We never forget that'

Watson is just take take take. He is a cancer to the game.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire

to quote myself 'That's how we do it in the black community; we give back to the people who made us who we are. We never forget that'

Who cares if he's gay? 8-)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Was mildly tempted to post a BING LEE pic but then remembered SW\BLE's a Watson fan. It's not easy to get worse posters than him, but here's a fair candidate.

spofta

Banned

Snoop Dogg didnt know you were a fan of the game?
To make such remarks about cance is awful millions of people are dying around the world and u label someone as hopeless as watson as that..... id compare shane watson to say adolf hitler one is dead and the other should follow all means neccesary to join him.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
To make such remarks about cance is awful millions of people are dying around the world and u label someone as hopeless as watson as that..... id compare shane watson to say adolf hitler one is dead and the other should follow all means neccesary to join him.
You already know that you're on a tight leash. Comparing players to Hitler, and hoping that they die, isn't going to cast you in a better light.

Snoop Dogg

Cricket Spectator
Worst post.

If you want to stay around, Snoop, we don't put up with hate filled posts all that often. :)
Now you're hating on Snoop. Come on man. Respect others opinions. Be cool.

When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg. Watson and his boyfriend can have one on the house.

spofta

Banned
You already know that you're on a tight leash. Comparing players to Hitler, and hoping that they die, isn't going to cast you in a better light.
Tight leash...? u making references to my dog? he has cancer ! howd u get that information? u should be on warning for making personal remarks to other members....

Hitler is not a member as frm memory he had passed before the invention of p.cs

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Just realised that he was the guy who made the dire post to Buddhy Blackman.

I guess everyone gets a second chance at Cricketweb

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Worst post.
Very short-lasting record it seems...

Spofta, your posts on this forum have been nothing but vulgarity really - and this particular post really crosses the line by a long way in terms of acceptable practice for insulting a player. Consider this an official warning.

Oh, and not that it matters at all, but for those homophobes out there (or aspiring singles, I suppose..), I can confirm that Shane Watson is not gay.