• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

wats your batting song ???????

BoyBrumby

Englishman
"What's In The Box?" - The Boo Radleys
"You Can't Always Get What You Want" - Rolling Stones
"Falling to Pieces" - Faith No More
"Achilles Last Stand" - Led Zep
"End of A Century" - Blur (Ha! I wish :D )
"The Walk" - The Cure

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Well call me arrogant or whatever, but I'd have to choose "Jesus Walks" by Kanye West. Coming in as the 11th man, I need something that gives me the confidence to go out and save whatever there is left. Failing that though, I wouldn't mind Coming out to "Eye of the Tiger"

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Suitably boring the hell out of all opponents before you get to the middle. I'm quite tempted by Chumbawamba's Amnesia after today's showing, as I clearly can't remember what the hell I'm doing...

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
The Fallen - Franz Ferdinand

So you say I'm a troubled boy
Just because I like to destroy
The kind of things that bring the idiots joy, but
What's wrong with a bit of destruction!

Too bad I'm a nurdler

Last edited:

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
Thinking of one that would actually fit my defensive batting in song title only is 'The man who came to stay' by Babyshambles.

elliott77

Cricket Spectator
Anyone of the following:
Living On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
Achy Breaky Heart - Billy Ray Cyrus
Stuck in a Moment you can't get of - U2
Should I stay or should I go - The Clash
or maybe the theme music from Curb Your Enthisiasm

jack_sparrow

U19 Debutant
One...by some guy.

One is the lonliest number that you'll ever see
two could be lonely but the lonliest number is one

honestly, it fits me since I'm an opener. Sometimes I get lonely there at that spot. :(