• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Warne, I don't care if you can bowl - you suck.

bond21

Banned
....huh? you dont need to be in a relationship to cheat?

please explain how someone can cheat if hes not in a relationship...

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
well, never really cared much for him as a person really. But I guess to an extent, we should stay away from calling him names as we really don't know what is going on. You guys are right in all probability but still, I don't wanna pass my words around without knowing FULLY what is going on, esp. since it is HIS personal life and our opinions really don't matter...

I guess our opinions on him as a cricketer too don't really matter... ;) But still I hope you guys got what I was getting at... :)
AWTA (first time using this).

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member

Who says they weren't in a relationship? He let him move back to sort it out obviously. To be MARRIED - a legally binding relationship - is irrelevant in regards to cheating.

R_D

International Debutant

You don't need to be married to be in a relationship.
There plenty of couple who live together and aren't married and plenty who don't get married for long time.

Can't say i expected any better from Warnie and don't know what Simone was thinking.. Feel sorry for the kids thou.. never a kid situation for them in cases like this.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
oh stop blaming warne, its very weak.

simone is the biggest bimbo in the world. Warne cheated on her like 2 or 3 times, texted women in other countries, made an internet *** movie and she still wants it to work out.

news flash. Warne didnt cheat this time, simone and warne are DIVORCED.

now please correct me if im wrong, but its impossible to cheat on anyone when ur not even in a relationship.
**** me you're missing the point aren't you. Warne did all that bad stuff and wrecked their marriage, yet you blame Simone?

adharcric

International Coach
bond21 said:
oh stop blaming warne, its very weak.

simone is the biggest bimbo in the world. Warne cheated on her like 2 or 3 times, texted women in other countries, made an internet *** movie and she still wants it to work out.
8-)

Matt79

Global Moderator
Not in anyway agreeing with Bond21 - not getting my fingerprints on that trainwreck - but although its irrelevant and doesn't justify Shane let me just ask:

Simone - bit of a moll?

:p

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Not in anyway agreeing with Bond21 - not getting my fingerprints on that trainwreck - but although its irrelevant and doesn't justify Shane let me just ask:

Simone - bit of a moll?

:p
:laugh:

What I love most is that Warney always learns from previous mistakes... :ph34r:

Just saw Peter Fitzsimmons among others have a rant on ACA (yep, I'm back in Australia briefly) that we wouldn't even know about this latest affair if Simone hadn't phoned up her favourite women's magazines with the scoop as soon as it happened, and that he's been caught publically cheating on her at least 7 times now - maybe she loves the rush/drama of it all?

He's still a bit of a prat, obviously. Though he's now also come out and said that they'd already agreed to split amicably and that there was no third party involved.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Can't say i expected any better from Warnie and don't know what Simone was thinking.. Feel sorry for the kids thou.. never a kid situation for them in cases like this.
Agreed, never a kid situation. ;)

That's my main problem with this. Just feel so, so sorry for the children.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
As I always say in situations like this, this doesn't change much. I rarely admire cricketers as people as it is hard to get to know what they are like just from watching them play cricket. I admired him only for his cricketing ability and cricketing brain, neither of which are changed by this.

However, I disagree with Fuller who said we can't judge at all. If someone cheats on their wife, they suck, as Nath aptly put it; especially if they do it time and time again and then ask to be forgiven and taken back. I still respect Warne for what I have always respected Warne for, but equally, he's a ****.
Best post in the thread. Nothing here pertains to Warne's cricketing ability, that's the first thing to bear in mind.

I've long since ceased to give a flying %$£* about the whole Shane-Simone thing though TBH - there's almost certainly blame on both sides for reasons suggested by many people in this thread. Poor kids. I see sooooooo many "couples" along these lines due to Mum's work - some are just impossible to save, because they don't want to be saved.

I added some links to your quote so as all those poor n00bs knew who you were on about BTW. :p

Last edited:

irfan

State Captain
XXX.3 Simone Callahan comes in, bowls and that's quicker & flatter and Warne tries to smite that over deep midwicket where the bevy of beuatiful dancers are situated, mis-hits it and ends up with a leading edge straight back to the bowler.
Simone stares at Warne Sreesanth-like and gives him a fiery send-off filled with expletives. Warne trudges off, knowing that if he directed his shot better he would have scored some more.

pup11

International Coach
Oh... Warnie why can't you just stay out of trouble mate...
I surely feel bad for Simone and the kids, and Warnie should atleast think about them.
I think at a stage of his life he would realize there is nothing more important in life than having a family that loves and cares about you, but i guess by then it would be too late for Warnie.
I have just got one advice for him, "Warnie stop being so horny"!!

pup11

International Coach
Just imagine if Warnie would still have been playing for Australia, and if he would have gone down to South Africa to play T20 cricket he would surely have made life difficult for the dancing girls.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It truly is mind-boggling what cricket-related puns these headline-writers come-up with in cases like the Shane-Simone one... :wacko:

pasag

RTDAS
Yeah who cares? He's an ex-cricketer and his private life is of no relevance at all. Tabloid trash at best this.