• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Warm-ups Thread

Yeoman

U19 Vice-Captain
This is Topley, he's actually picked up wickets with a couple of fairly average deliveries - the first would've been a wide if he'd left it. But he is a wicket taker and I think he's probably first choice new ball with Woakes.

Looks like Wood is on the field so may well bowl later.

I've got it on mute, I turned the sound up, heard DK and quickly turned it down again.
I watch all sport on mute nowadays for this reason.

Socerer 01

International Captain
Pak would've been better off with a washout than going into WC with super low confidence. Realistically it's their full strength side, only one player is missing -Naseem - you can't say they rely on a 20 year old so much that an entire team falls apart.
he is their best odi bowler so they should be affected to an extent but this is more worrying than that

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
Silly
You should re post as World cup 2023 warm up

Yesterday Aus helped level best to pakistan but Pak beaten by 14 runs, sorry they scored 335 plus twice but not win koz so far their Spin Department not improves. While Rauf toothless after injury.

✍Warner / Smith & Labuschagne Conceded 159 runs with their bowling 😇