• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WADA directs dope retest of Shoaib, Asif

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
silentstriker said:
Hah, what is he talking about?
Well, I believe an Indian sportsperson failed a gender test recently?

And in work yesterday, someone was reading a list of facts out, I think from the BBC website, or lniked from there, one of which stated that normal sized condoms are too big for the average Indian man. How they know this I have no idea, but I saw it written, I'm not saying it's true, but that's obviously what he's on about.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
GeraintIsMyHero said:

And in work yesterday, someone was reading a list of facts out, I think from the BBC website, or lniked from there, one of which stated that normal sized condoms are too big for the average Indian man. How they know this I have no idea, but I saw it written, I'm not saying it's true, but that's obviously what he's on about.
Haha, gold.

Dravid

International Captain
gunner said:
so if someone is blatantly making comments about another country then that is ok but when someone replies they get a warning

nice one
Em you do realize your bias opinion don't mean I'm attacking the country, I'm just attacking the two cheats who took drugs, were proven to take drugs, and should be banned.

If you want to gain respect, 1) Stop being bias, 2) Don't be a troll

Dravid

International Captain
GeraintIsMyHero said:

They did a test of 100 people, I read in a report. Tbh the only people who this kind of test are the ones who want to feel better about the self. And plus it's just a stereotype

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Dravid said:
They did a test of 100 people, I read in a report. Tbh the only people who this kind of test are the ones who want to feel better about the self. And plus it's just a stereotype
It's a gold stereotype though. I can't stop chuckling. Sort of hoping its true, cause it would be hilarious.

Dravid

International Captain
silentstriker said:
It's a gold stereotype though. I can't stop chuckling. Sort of hoping its true, cause it would be hilarious.
You do realize you are of Indian decent.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Dravid said:
You do realize not all 1 billion are men.
Okay fine you can even say majority which is still a lot! Btw India has one of the highest men to women ratio. So it is still a pretty large number.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
gunner said:
so if someone is blatantly making comments about another country then that is ok but when someone replies they get a warning

nice one
No, the initial comment was made about Shoaib Akhtar and Mohammad Asif. Unless my A Level in Geography has led me down a horrendously muddled path, neither of these are countries.

I can't believe I'm having to explain this.

gunner

U19 Cricketer
GeraintIsMyHero said:

at last someone gets it

i was beginning to think people get banned for stating facts they read on bbc news