• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Vintage Cricket - Official Drafting Thread

JohnnyA

U19 12th Man
Sorry for the delay. Was in transit all day yesterday. Now that the holidays are over, hopefully we can get this finished :)

Viswanath, G. IND

Grateful Cards UP

gratefulcardina

Cricket Spectator
Yousuf Youhana, Pakistan

Happy Birthday, Mate!

(wow, almost took Tony Perez!)

did any of you ever watch Chris Tavare bat in an Australian Test? Was tempted to take him over the last 10 days :)

JohnnyA

U19 12th Man
Slats SKIPPED PICK ... to be made up when he can ...

LUCKYEDDIE UP

Then Mr Wright x2 ...

Let's get this finished guys :)

JohnnyA

U19 12th Man
Slats or Jamee up for the make-up pick (already been skipped)

LuckyEddie ready to go for his pick also

Both go ahead and pick ...

JohnnyA

U19 12th Man
LuckyEddie UP

Then MR Wright x2 ...

We'll give LuckyEddie til tomorrow Mornig to make his pick. I've lost the password to my web server ... I'll get it tomorrow, and get the website updated at the end of the round.

LuckyEddie's team so far:

Hutton, L. ENG
O

Tendulkar, S IND
Cullinan, D. SA
Attapatu, M. SL
Boon, D AUS

Ames, L. ENG
Ut
Lohmann B ENG
Waqar Younis PAK
Gibbs, L. SA
B
B

Still needs NZ and WI ... 4 picks to go for LuckyEddie and Mr Wright

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Erm, excuse me, but how come you got 5 days for your pick, yet Eddie is given 3 including a weekend?

If the rules aren't going to be strictly adhered too, at least make them consistent.

JohnnyA

U19 12th Man
marc71178 said:
Erm, excuse me, but how come you got 5 days for your pick, yet Eddie is given 3 including a weekend?

If the rules aren't going to be strictly adhered too, at least make them consistent.
I've been waiting til everything sorts itself out after the New Year ... and things get back to normal. Also, I've no idea if Slats is still with us ... I'm imagining that LuckyEddie is still a regualar contributer here.

It's difficult to go skipping players at the corners, because they'll have another pick due the next day ...

The limit was supposed to be 24 hours ... I think we have to get back to that for the next round if we're to get this finished this year. Only 3 and bit rounds to go ...

LuckyEdd's team is posted above ... he still needs and opener, 2 bowlers , and he still has his utility slot for either. He also still needs a WI and NZ player.

Jon