• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Vic Orthdox - Awesome cricket player?

Piper

International Captain
Barney Rubble said:
That's what they all say.

They're telling the truth, though.

I'm 18, by the way. :)
Awww... im not saying that i wouldnt its just i wasnt at the point in time, and besides someone would get jealous *cough*twctopcat*cough*
Thats a horrible cough ive got :p

Barney Rubble

International Coach
sledger said:
and is your name really barney ? :p
Unfortunately not, it's Matt. :p
kwek said:
meh to lazy....does mr Rubble have msn?
Yep, but I've just explained it anyway. trueblue9997@hotmail.com if you're still bothered.
Piper said:
Awww... im not saying that i wouldnt its just i wasnt at the point in time, and besides someone would get jealous
LOL, I didn't expect an explanation for not being hit on. :D (If only girls would do that more often, it would make things so much simpler......)

Piper

International Captain
Barney Rubble said:
LOL, I didn't expect an explanation for not being hit on. :D (If only girls would do that more often, it would make things so much simpler......)
Lol i just didnt want you to think that i wouldnt... im digging a hole for myself here :shy:

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Piper said:
Lol i just didnt want you to think that i wouldnt... im digging a hole for myself here :shy:
LOL, just keep digging, it's good for my self-esteem. :D

(Again, I find myself in two discussions with you at once - what's going on here? Are there two of you? Or two of me? I'm confused...... :wacko: :blink: :p )

Piper

International Captain
Barney Rubble said:
LOL, just keep digging, it's good for my self-esteem. :D

(Again, I find myself in two discussions with you at once - what's going on here? Are there two of you? Or two of me? I'm confused...... :wacko: :blink: :p )
Lol no we are the same (now ur confusing me) we are just talking about different things in different threads :p

Barney Rubble

International Coach
Piper said:
Lol no we are the same (now ur confusing me) we are just talking about different things in different threads :p
I'm just about keeping track - you're keeping me on my toes though! :D