• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Urgent Change!!! All Managers Read!!!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Guys, The board have held an urgent meeting this evening to talk about the amount of managers on the waiting list.
The meeting was brought on to clear up a few issues and to see what extra we could do for the new guys...

We have come to the following agreements..

* Next season (5), there will be a 6th division implemented of all new teams, (which teams are yet to be determined)...

The big issue though was the players, we have decided that there are already 2 many players in WCC and have come to an agreement that all teams will release 2 players each from their sides to go into a pool for the new teams..

The new managers will then have a mini draft to determine who gets who...

We have decided to do this now so that if you do lose a decent player their is the chance to get them back before the draft..

I know their is going to be a bit of backlash over this but the interest we have had, has really forced our hand here....

2 players from each side will give us 60 players which will be split between the 6 new teams...

The Board will select which 2 players go from each side, with the list released ASAP so as not to disrupt trading...

If there are any problems or you don't understand please feel free to ask questions, i will give more info on this as it comes to hand, some issues are still being ironed out...

Last edited:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Players named!

The following will be released from their clubs into the Division 6 Draft:

H Gibbs
W Singh
B Trott
M Love
B Dennett
S Reuben Paul
J Arankumar
P Adams
R Kripal Singh
T Murtagh
A Agarkar
S Thomas
T Taibu
M Hussey
S Guy
S Mann
R Dravid
Z Court
M Trescothick
B Thakkar
S bin Nasir
T Thomas
K Ali
A Jones
J Midlane
K Weekes
D Pipe
R Nichol
K Dean
P Hitchcock
E Joyce
T Canning
R Ponting
D Maddy
C Hemanath Kumar
J Currymuncher
A Prince
J Moss
G Mail
S Akhtar
R Llewellyn
T Samaraweera
A Tudor
B Rowland
W Anderson
K Daly
C Gayle
K Mills
A Flintoff
Z Faisca
S Vadeyaraj
Y Snow
M Papps
J Lawson
J Oram
J Troughton
G Gambhir
S Pollock
S Mushtaq
D Mongia

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Are they club for club, if so:

H Gibbs
W Singh

B Trott
M Love

B Dennett
S Reuben Paul

J Arankumar
P Adams

R Kripal Singh
T Murtagh

A Agarkar
S Thomas

T Taibu
M Hussey

S Guy
S Mann

R Dravid
Z Court

M Trescothick
B Thakkar

S bin Nasir
T Thomas

K Ali
A Jones

J Midlane
K Weekes

D Pipe
R Nichol

K Dean
P Hitchcock

E Joyce
T Canning

R Ponting
D Maddy

C Hemanath Kumar
J Currymuncher

A Prince
J Moss

G Mail
S Akhtar

R Llewellyn
T Samaraweera

A Tudor
B Rowland

W Anderson
K Daly

C Gayle
K Mills

A Flintoff
Z Faisca

S Vadeyaraj
Y Snow

M Papps
J Lawson

J Oram
J Troughton

G Gambhir
S Pollock

S Mushtaq
D Mongia

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
That is correct Jamee, we tried to go a bat and a bowler from each team however some teams have lost 2 bats (wk included)...

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Or in my case, my best batsman I got from a good draft position and now he's given away, and the other one of my best bowlers who I traded my star all-rounder for, both with no replacements.:rolleyes:

Graham

3rd Umpire
It better be an April Fools joke, otherwise Lancashire are stuffed, losing their one decent batsman R.Dravid.

If it's not an April Fools joke, then each manager should be allowed to choose a batsman and a bowler to release. After all we're talking about Division 6 here which is equivalent to like a conference league!

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Graham said:
It better be an April Fools joke, otherwise Lancashire are stuffed, losing their one decent batsman R.Dravid.

If it's not an April Fools joke, then each manager should be allowed to choose a batsman and a bowler to release. After all we're talking about Division 6 here which is equivalent to like a conference league!
Well the main problem, if it is true, is that when all the Div 5 Teams came into the WCC, they had no such help. But I can't see how 2 players can be taken out without anyone explaining how they will be replaced, certainly the draft can't cope with 2 more players being picked, and the new teams wouldn't need them. A flaw that makes me think it is a joke.

NikhilN

International Regular
Nice try Blewy...its a April fools joke...we talked 2 days ago and you told me there are only 4 players on the waiting list...so how can we have 6 more teams? :rolleyes:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If it weren't an April Fools joke, I'd have WCC with immediate effect. :P

So close, yet so far... :)

Cloete

International Captain
Blewy said:
Guys, The board have held an urgent meeting this evening to talk about the amount of managers on the waiting list.
The meeting was brought on to clear up a few issues and to see what extra we could do for the new guys...

We have come to the following agreements..

* Next season (5), there will be a 6th division implemented of all new teams, (which teams are yet to be determined)...

The big issue though was the players, we have decided that there are already 2 many players in WCC and have come to an agreement that all teams will release 2 players each from their sides to go into a pool for the new teams..

The new managers will then have a mini draft to determine who gets who...

We have decided to do this now so that if you do lose a decent player their is the chance to get them back before the draft..

I know their is going to be a bit of backlash over this but the interest we have had, has really forced our hand here....

2 players from each side will give us 60 players which will be split between the 6 new teams...

The Board will select which 2 players go from each side, with the list released ASAP so as not to disrupt trading...

If there are any problems or you don't understand please feel free to ask questions, i will give more info on this as it comes to hand, some issues are still being ironed out...

lol blewy... you've just given me an idea :P

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
HAHAHA that was a good one. if that was true I woulda gone back to NX Sports and taken Llewellyn and Samaraweera with me.