• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Two spinners for the Aussies in Adelaide?

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol @ all the talk about Steve Waugh not wanting MacGill because he loves Shane Warne too much. Has not aged well

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I wonder whether they might run with young Nathan Hauritz, the Qld offie who I've heard might be a future test player.

Gob

International Coach
I'm not sold on Langer opening tbh. Feasted on NZ but his technique looks dodgy to open in the long term. They should look to get a proper opener like Cox or Hussey instead of makeshift ones

sunilz

International Regular
What do you guys think about Warne ? Had 2 consecutive very poor series in IND now(98 and 01). Is he afraid of Indian batsmen or is he injured?

Gob

International Coach
What do you guys think about Warne ? Had 2 consecutive very poor series in IND now(98 and 01). Is he afraid of Indian batsmen or is he injured?
I think its the air quality in India affecting his crispy clean lungs

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Can't see Hayden lasting too long against Donald, last time he played him he looked like a number 11 in the 4ths. I expect Donald to end a couple of careers this series.

The two lefties opening is a disaster waiting to happen against guys like Pollock and co.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Stuart Law has been in great form in the County Championship. What does he have to do to get a gig these days? Phil Jaques to open. Quality player from what I've seen.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
No, seriously thought this was about Lyon and Swepson and Green as 3rd seamer. Then remembered Adelaide is a day/nighter and thought that was stupid. Perhaps in Sydney?