• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trade , Draft Talk :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Marc i accept your deal after heavy talks with Graham your deal turns out to be better

Brown , Carter , Oslter for Mascarenhas

Graham

3rd Umpire
Marc - when you confirm the deal with Lord, I'll amend the player movements thread.

GB has allowed me to be in charge of keeping the player movements updated and at present it is up to date. See the last post in that particular thread.

Sriram k

Total Cricket Moderator
Another trade:
Chappel,Mahmbrey and D.Marsh(Tassie) Hamps 3rd pick all to Lancashire

N.Round(worcs) and Sigera to Mumbai.

Confirm it Graham.Hope u r not too angry abt the prolonged talks we had abt his 1.

Sriram

Graham

3rd Umpire
Mate I'd still prefer to give you Beerala instead of Round. Would you reconsider before I officially confirm any arrangement?

Graham

3rd Umpire
Sri - you forgot to put down that you're taking my 6th pick. That was part of the arrangement. If you don't confirm this (and I have proof in the u2u the deal's off).

[Edited on 9/10/02 by Graham]

Graham

3rd Umpire
No hard feelings Bud. Business is business! I guess you and I both take our trading quite seriously, but hey that's part of the fun. I'm just grumpy because I'm tired! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.