• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Times when you wanted your team to lose

shortpitched713

International Captain
Can't say I ever really wanted Pakistan to lose. At the height of the spot fixing scandal, and Asif and company throwing their careers away I certainly didn't tune in, as I had lost all interest in supporting whatever setup led to that disgrace. Still can't say I've ever "wanted" Pakistan to lose.

Also, lol at PEWS genuinely running riot in here. :laugh:

subshakerz

International Coach
Can't say I ever really wanted Pakistan to lose. At the height of the spot fixing scandal, and Asif and company throwing their careers away I certainly didn't tune in, as I had lost all interest in supporting whatever setup led to that disgrace. Still can't say I've ever "wanted" Pakistan to lose.

Also, lol at PEWS genuinely running riot in here. :laugh:
I wanted Pakistan to lose several times. Most recently the series against England.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
In Murali's last test. Wanted him to get to 800 which he did with India losing at the same time.

Yeoman

U19 Cricketer
I never thought that I would get to such a place however the constant publicity and bigging up of the England womens’ team in the U.K. media grates on me to the extent that I think that a few defeats would hopefully put things back in proportion. I have nothing against the team or players themselves, merely the way they are presented by outside parties.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
I never thought that I would get to such a place however the constant publicity and bigging up of the England womens’ team in the U.K. media grates on me to the extent that I think that a few defeats would hopefully put things back in proportion. I have nothing against the team or players themselves, merely the way they are presented by outside parties.
They've got to win 5 games on the trot to win the Ashes.

So chances are they will lose more than two they've already lost.

I also don't know what your on about they don't get anywhere near the coverage of any of the major men's sports in this country.

Now watching Sky Sports when anything involving Steven Gerrard occurred that was horrendous over the top coverage and worth getting annoyed about.