• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tim Paine ***ting scandal, will resign

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd suggest looking up the definition of solicited/unsolicited, and then read the timeline of texts before he sent the pic. She didn't ask for the pic, and he didn't ask her if she wanted to see it.

Not hard (:naughty:) to comprehend
Has any woman ever actually directly asked for a dick pic though lol

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Maybe at least ask for permission to avoid getting into a situation like this where its technically 'unsolicited'

But I guess in his horny state he thought she'd be more than keen to see it

Man I hate texting. You've got to do so much guessing about a situation

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Maybe at least ask for permission to avoid getting into a situation like this where its technically 'unsolicited'

But I guess in his horny state he thought she'd be more than keen to see it

Man I hate texting. You've got to do so much guessing about a situation
Dating in general would be next to impossible these days IMO

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Fully expecting next week's headline to revolve around Mitch Starc's swinging escapades back in 2016, and how Alyssa Healy will do everything in her power to stay by her man.
Starc is fully adamant that he will take the new ball at the Gabba. Langer praises the pace bowler's ability to "get the Kookaburra ball to swing in unfamiliar conditions" and maintains that he's a ripping bloke who's just about the "nicest guy you could possibly wish to meet" after Tim Paine

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

****ing Tasmania
His brother in law moved on to coach at a private school.

Most private schools would consider this sort of behaviour as meeting most of the selection criteria they outline in their job advertisements.

Gob

International Coach
Just read the chat leading up to and immediately after the DP. She sure wasn't acting as if the whole thing was unsolicited. Pretty dick move to do something like this when you are married but when she says 'I'm going to have naughty thoughts while watching you on tv" or something down the line, DP is definitely in the offing

Gob

International Coach
So this happened on the eve of Gabba test. Remember him dropping a straight forward chance of Lyon on day 1. We all thought it was the pressure of being recalled for a big game but now we know the **** was a horny toad