• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Webbers (fm 2005) pt2

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
yer look some players that do get called up that would be in our fist xi are in the reserves team but it just gives an overall review not first xi and reserves etc.....

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Hey bugs, do those of us who arn't first team play in the reserves? If so could you maybe do a little report on who done well in the last match etc?

Webbers are going great guns! kings of europe with in the next 5 years :p

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
thewizard1o1 said:
Hey bugs, do those of us who arn't first team play in the reserves? If so could you maybe do a little report on who done well in the last match etc?

Webbers are going great guns! kings of europe with in the next 5 years :p

mate all of us are in the fist xi, i am rotating the playrs as much and best i can, i am happy if you guys want to that whne ur not in the fist xi you will or can play in the reserves however this will take a heap of a lot longer but am happy to do it if every one else is happy.

i like the way its going however we will see.....

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
give me your opinions guys, if your not playing for 1 or 2 games in the first xi would you like to be placed in the reserves for a game or 2, please take into account that everyone has played and that i am rotating the side all the time so everyone gets a fair go of the bench or in the starting xi.....i would like your thoughts........

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
bugssy said:
give me your opinions guys, if your not playing for 1 or 2 games in the first xi would you like to be placed in the reserves for a game or 2, please take into account that everyone has played and that i am rotating the side all the time so everyone gets a fair go of the bench or in the starting xi.....i would like your thoughts........
Don't think that's worth the bother tbh - besides, the player's morale would go down if he was demoted to the reserves (I think?)

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Samuel_Vimes said:
Don't think that's worth the bother tbh - besides, the player's morale would go down if he was demoted to the reserves (I think?)

yep i agree totally!!!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
kears_falcon_9 said:
we are the only guys still following it arent we.. so i guess all of us agree with it lol

i hope that is not true, i do hope more ppl are taking an interest in this and would like a few more comments responses from players involve d, but hey i am enjoying it.....

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
webbers v plymouth

all game stats and match rpeorts from the webbers game v plymouth, also is international news on norway for u19's........

Attachments